JAVA Could Not Create Virtual Machine
Typically this means there is not enough RAM available to run the ROES version
- Are you trying to use 6G?
- Try using the standard version
Still not working?
- Restarting the computer is usual the main solution to this issue
- Make sure you are using the appropriate version of the ROES launch link
- i.e. If using ROES6G on a slow computer this error will almost always happen, but if using the standard version which requires the least amount of RAM this problem will not occur