Refresh Assigned Packages
This procedure is useful when orders have been added to a project and a product is added to a package or a package adjustment is made
Package adjustments are NOT retroactive so adjustments made after packages have been ordered for subjects will not be recognized
- Make adjustments to package(s) in FLOWi.e. Add the item that is missing or associate a layout to a product
- With the project open, click on Preferences -> Utilities
Within the Utilities section there are 2 buttons:
- Refresh Package Summary - refreshes the summary of packages that have been added to subject records
- Do this first then apply a filter to the updated package
- Refresh All Assigned Packages - refreshes the package assignment to match the changes that have been made
- Do this only with a filter for the changed packages
- This will take a few minutes to update
- Be mindful of any errors that occur when the packages are refreshing.
If FLOW errors while refreshing, pay attention to the subject record the error occured on, find the subject record, and double-check the 5 subjects' items immediately after for any issues or missing products or missing images on a package.
To fix a missing item or image, simply remove the package and reassign it to the subject record